Modeling with Calculus for the Life Sciences (MATH 1106) Spring 2020
In spring 2020 taught two discussion sections for Modeling with Calculus for the Life Sciences (MATH 1106), DIS207 and DIS208.
Course description and roster on the University Registrar website.
Course materials (homework, lecture slides etc.) on the MATH 1106 course page on Canvas.
For the full lecture and recitation schedule, see the Spring 2020 Class Schedule.
- Wednesday 1220-1310, 206 Stimson Hall
- Friday 1220-1310, 206 Stimson Hall
- Wednesday 1325-1415, 206 Stimson Hall
- Friday 1325-1415, 206 Stimson Hall
- Thursday 1615-1815, 218 Malott Hall
- For a list of other TA office hours, check out the course page on Canvas.
The recitation worksheets and solutions are found on Canvas. Copies of my slides and quizzes are below (when nontrivial).
- Practice Quiz 1 (.tex, .pdf)
- Practice Quiz 1 Annotated Solutions
- Friday class canceled due to snow day.
- Practice Quiz 2 (.tex, .pdf)
- Practice Quiz 2 Solutions (.tex, .pdf)
- Quiz 2 (.tex, .pdf)
- Quiz 2 Annotated Solutions
- Slides (F)
- Classes suspended (archived link) until April 6 due to COVID-19