Linear Algebra (MATH 2210) Fall 2023
I am a teaching assistant of Applicable Algebra (MATH 2210).
Course description and roster on the University Registrar website.
Course materials made by the instructors can be found on the MATH 2210 course page on Canvas.
For the full lecture and recitation schedule, see the Fall 2023 Class Schedule.
- Wednesday 1325-1415, 203 Malott Hall
- Wednesday 1430-1520, 203 Malott Hall
- Wednesday 1930-2020, 203 Malott Hall
- Tuesday 1100-1200, 218 Malott Hall
- Friday 1200-1300, 218 Malott Hall
- For a list of other TA office hours, check out the course page on Canvas.
The problem sets of the course can be found on the course Canvas page. Submit solutions to the problem sets via Gradescope, under the Assignments tab of the MATH 2210 course. All students should have been automatically enrolled into the Gradescope course.
Slides I created for my discussion sections of the course are below.